You wake up to having the easiest cooked breakfast by your spouse! The crunchy healthy Egg roll with all the veggies wrapped into one bread is what you can enjoy your Sunday morning with. A perfect breakfast to dig in with him . And just like that, 30 minutes later, this beautiful platter of egg roll with veggie and tea was ready to bring a smile on his face.
Egg roll – The Home made!
- 4 eggs
- 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped capsicum, 50 gm of chopped broccoli and 5-6 sticks of french beans. – Used for filling in the roll.
- 1 more chopped onion to add on the final stage of the roll.
- 4-6 tablespoons of soy sauce, tomato sauce and chili sauce.
- 100 gm of all purpose flour (Maida) – dough and keep aside.
- Oil for frying (Olive or rice bran oil).
Start by sauteing the cut vegetables in a frying pan with olive oil. Saute till golden (don’t burn!) . Once done, add salt and pepper and cook it for 5 mins till they soften and burst. Keep it side and beat the eggs in a bowl ,to it add salt by taste.
Prepare the dough of the all purpose flour or Maida and keep it aside for 5 mins. Meanwhile chop the onions and place it in a bowl. Now, cook the dough like chapatis. After this place the beated egg in the frying pan and keep the cooked chapatis on to it. Toast till it gets brown.
On the cooked egg chapati, make a coat of sauce on to it – dress it with the cooked veggies, add the cut onions on to it along with some chilies , sprinkle a little black pepper and add 5-6 drops of lemon all over it.
Serve the healthy Egg roll with mayonnaise or sauce of your choice.